 Administrative / General / 4005
    Re: eudora thread bug —Rachel Kingston
   (...) Thank you Jeff, for your time in posting this, I was reading my emails, came across your post, and decided to finish reading and go back to it, then follow the instructions. Then I read Todds post (thanks Todd) clicked on the link and ta da!!! (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: eudora thread bug —Jeff Thompson
   (...) Yes. Cool! I knew that Todd had placed hyperlinks somewhere around LUGNET that, when clicked on, would launch your browser's default newsreader to read that newsgroup, but I didn't remember where those links were. Thus the long blathering (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)