 Administrative / General / 3990
Re: Another FA Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 13:52:14 GMT

On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 13:38:37 GMT, "Adam Howard"
<abhoward10@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey Tim!

I use Outlook Express.  If you click on the Sent bar it changes the way the
messages are displayed from first to last or from last to first.

Does that answer your question?

No, actually it doesn't.  I have been trying that on Free Agent, and
it hasn't worked.  Nor have I seen an option to make it work.

But thanks for your time and the reply!

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org