 Administrative / General / 396
    width —Larry Pieniazek
   Take a look at this post through the web interface: (URL) is it so wide? Is it the identifier? Or is it the one long line that didn't wrap? I'd tend to stump for keeping the width within reason if possible. And let the record show that I'm formally (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: width —Todd Lehman
   (...) It's wide because the web browser used to create the message didn't support WRAP=HARD in the <TEXTAREA> tag. I shouldn't have written things to rely on this being available. What I'll need to do to is set WRAP=NONE (or leave it undefined) and (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)