 Administrative / General / 3933
    Re: YOUR WANT LIST —Fredrik Glöckner
   "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> writes (to Emmanuel): (...) It's really sad that you had to take a step like that against him. But on the other hand, he was probably not interested in using the non-market discussion groups anyway (for (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: YOUR WANT LIST —Todd Lehman
   (...) Well, I plan to help him (if I can) learn to crosspost correctly in the two market groups that he likes to post to (rather than continuing to make double-postings there). Then after he's got that down to a science, it ought be safe to restore (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)