 Administrative / General / 3867
    Re: losing access (was Re: Enough already) —Jeff Thompson
   (...) The kind of edit I'm thinking about is another form of deletion - excising a passage from a post, with a clear comment from the administrator that it was editedl. I see this as being better than a straight administrator deletion, because it (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: losing access (was Re: Enough already) —Frank Filz
    Nephilim wrote in message ... (...) My first inclination would be to agree with the above, but I have heard this issue hashed out before in other venues, by people who show comparable understanding of all the issues as Todd. Two problems with edits (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)