 Administrative / General / 3671
  Re: Suggestion/Request for proposal consideration

(...) Actually -- and not that I'm complaining or anything *grin* -- this brings up one of the (very few) things I don't like about the web interface. I appreciate the elegance of having simply a selection-free text input box at the top of the page (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Suggestion/Request for proposal consideration

(...) Good point...Sometimes I like to use Neoplanet (web browser), and when I type in (or paste) something in the search box, hitting the enter button does nothing...(probably neoplanet's fault), but still a pain in the butt. (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)