 Administrative / General / 366
    Date stamp on web interface —Chris Barnes
   Todd, The date stamp on the web interface looks great. Now I just need to remember to think in GMT. I must say from a purely technical point of view I am thoroughly impressed (blown away actually) by what you have done with this site. Are the CGI (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Date stamp on web interface —Chris Barnes
     Hey, I totally overlooked the fact that the pages are broken down into smaller chunks now. I think that works great. I wonder if it wouldn't benefit from including both a forward/back previous/next selection at the top like the individual messages (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Date stamp on web interface —Richard Dee
   (...) remember (...) One of the most hated aspects of my previous job at the airport. I had to speak in two different times. GMT to airport authorities, ATC, local time to everyone else...... Fortunately in the UK it is only 1 hours difference. Or (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)