 Administrative / General / 3646
Re: Enhanced verification (was: Re: What the F.......)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 20:14:58 GMT

If so does that mean you would be using some sort of temporary cookie?

No, not unless you wanted to.

To clarify:  Yes on the cookie, no on the temporary part.  Could be
temporary or permanent, hence the lack of requirement on it being temporary.

--Todd