 Administrative / General / 3643
Re: Enhanced verification (was: Re: What the F.......)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:50:32 GMT

I think the voluntary passwd option is a good one.  I too would like
the option of only posting through the web interface after loggin in.
You could even use the existing cookie system to reduce the burden
on the user.

KL