 Administrative / General / 3593
    Re: Introducing LEGO Direct —Todd Lehman
   (...) I get the sense that some sort of undirected rant group is still desired by at least a few. I think there's a good chance that traffic in this area will boom majorly for certain discussions and it's tough for me to imagine not having at least (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Introducing LEGO Direct —James Brown
   In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman writes: <snippage> (...) I like. The only problem that I can see is that people might confuse the dots and dashes, especially as we become more familiar with LEGO Direct as a term. It wants to read (english-wise) (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Introducing LEGO Direct —Matthew Miller
   (...) If people understand the concept that it's hierarchy, the dots and dashes are very clear. Unless we had: lugnet.dear.lego-direct lugnet.dear.santa lugnet.dear.abby etc. :) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)