 Administrative / General / 352
    Shading algorithm is being fooled by wordwraps —Larry Pieniazek
   The algorithm that decides how to color lines is being fooled by lines that wrap around, at least in my view. See the message from Terry a few posts back. In fact, here's a test... let's see how this renders. (...) zzz zzz zzz zzzz zzz zzz zzz (that (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Shading algorithm is being fooled by wordwraps —Sarah Heacock
     (...) That long line fools even Agent. It was two different colors at the wrapping point. Sarah Heacock sarah@eskimo.com (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Shading algorithm is being fooled by wordwraps —moz
   In article <F0uowp.227@lugnet.com>, lpien@ctp.com says... (...) Also zapped Agent - because by the time it got here it *was* two lines, only one of which began with quote chars. Moz (yes, using Gravity because it's the least awful option. And I (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)