 Administrative / General / 3421
Re: Memebership - 3 minor questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:50:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
Todd
Ta da. I'm half way through my membership form. 3  minor questions:

1. Any plans for a Scottish Flag (St Andrews Cross / Saltire)?

Yes, sort of.  (Yes, mostly.)
There are these...

   http://www.lugnet.com/img/flag/x32/uk.gif
   http://www.lugnet.com/img/flag/x32/uken.gif
   http://www.lugnet.com/img/flag/x32/ukim.gif
   http://www.lugnet.com/img/flag/x32/ukni.gif
   http://www.lugnet.com/img/flag/x32/uksc.gif
   http://www.lugnet.com/img/flag/x32/ukwa.gif

...but not a way yet to encode them into the membership data.  (The U.S.
states thing was just a quick hack/proof-of-concept...still need to expand
it to make it more general for other sub-territories of other countries.)

2. Any plans for a "I'm a member of LUGNet" type image/logo I could use
   on my webpage / ebay auctions?

Maybe!  :)

3. How many members so far?

Exactly 100 as of today!  :-)  and 85 more pending receipt of payment.
So 100 or 185, depending on how you look at it.

--Todd