 Administrative / General / 3365
  Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999

(...) WHAT! What about your SLA with us? I want my money back. :-) <insert foghorn leghorn impression here> (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Scheduled downtime: Monday, December 6, 1999

(...) Some offline notes lead me to believe that there might be some who didn't quite get that this was an attempt at humor: (in best foghorn leghorn voice "waalll, that's a joke, son") (and the names of those people may or may not come as a shock (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)