 Administrative / General / 3356
  Re: Slight Mixup on Spotlight Page.

(...) I gotta agree with you. Really nice. However, I'm a fan of the NNTP interface, and only rarely visit the LUGNET web page. Do you (Todd) think it is possible to have the contents of the "Spotlight" page posted to a specialized news group, say, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

What is the possibility of emailing the spotlight out? I too prefer using a news reader. With a spotlight in my inbox I can jump from my mail to my news. -Nick Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)