 Administrative / General / 3336
Re: Wither lugnet.cad.leocad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:18:03 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> writes:

What happens when you type Ctrl-H to Netscape?

Wow, what a long list!

I didn't know about that function.  Well, on the list, there is one
entry for "http://www.lugnet.com/cad/leocad/", but it has only got my
two visits at 9:13 and 9:18 today, local time.  There is no record of me
visiting the URL yesterday.  Perhaps I dreamt it up?  :-(

Hmm, I don't see any hits from the other two IP addresses listed
above for any of the past 10 days.  Strange...

Oops, my mistake.  The requests go through the proxy 129.240.148.21.

Fredrik