 Administrative / General / 324
    web interface to newsgroups —Chris Barnes
   Todd, Just wanted to say "THANKS". The newsgroups are great but the Web interface is awesome. for those of us that otherwise couldn't access the newsgroups(I can't from work) it is more than just nice. The thread navigation that you have is far (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: web interface to newsgroups —Chris Barnes
     oops, I forgot to mention. the search option that searches multiple newsgroups for keywords is also cool. AFAIK this is not possible with most newsreaders and would necessitate downloading all messages for all preferred newsgroups to be worthwhile. (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)