 Administrative / General / 3189
  Re: Blind to icons

(...) Another downside I just realized is that there's no longer any room for banner ads at the top -- not only do they look distracting below the other horizontal bars, but they also end up looking like a graphic title for the CLSotW site, which is (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Blind to icons

(...) Where's my banner?!? ;-) Even so, I like the new format much better! Very clean, very slick. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)