 Administrative / General / 3131
Re: New newsgroup ... lugnet.minfig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 21:18:19 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I've noticed that even though a lot of people on here build exceptional models
out of bricks, quite a few make awesome minifigs as well.  While the concept
may seem
trivial after the person has posted pictures or descriptions of his or her
minifigures, they are still very well thought-out and their work very
meticulous.

My question is whether it would be beneficial to set up a newsgroup for this
purpose?  Is minifig design qualified to have a newsgroup on it's own, or is
there just not
enough of it (or not advanced enough ... on that note - just how ADVANCED can
it get? ;) for that to have a place on it's own.

I hope I'm posting to the right place - it seemed to be the most logical.

Thanks!

-- pn

a loud and resounding "YES!" to this proposal echoes forth from the land of
craigo-lego.  great idea, pawel!

later ~ craig