 Administrative / General / 3129
    lugnet.build.minifig? (Was: Re: New newsgroup ... lugnet.minfig?) —Richard Franks
   (...) There is perhaps more scope than you think: Q. "I want some less-generic pirates - any ideas?" A. "Use some of the Ninja torso's and Wild West heads, etc etc" While that example is very generalised by virtue of the fact that I just made it up, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: lugnet.build.minifig? (Was: Re: New newsgroup ... lugnet.minfig?) —Ian Sinclair
   (...) Unless there will be dozens of message about a specific topic each day, I would prefer not to see the message groups further splintered. Although my main LEGO interests lie outside minifigs, sculpture and many other things, I do enjoy seeing (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build)