 Administrative / General / 3099
  Re: LUGNET Welcomes Donations

(...) remember why it's such an odd amount. ;) Thanks for reminding me. (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Welcomes Donations

(...) Oops, I should've said that makes _four_ people now...I'd forgotten about Mike, but I remembered Mike before Mike remembered Mike. :) (...) Well, hey, thanks for the help! --Todd (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Welcomes Donations

(...) OK, make that five/six people now -- I just fetched today's mail and my jaw literally dropped when I opened an envelope from Dr. and Mrs. Paul Gyugyi. Paul: Words can't express how I feel right now. I'm actually trembling. I can't thank you (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general)