 Administrative / General / 3089
Re: Help w/ Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 06:01:34 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, John VanZwieten writes:
Todd,

I'm at [Suzanne]'s machine at MIT.  Any way you could give her permission on
cad.datsville so I can make updates today/tommorrow morn?

-John Van

OK, it's ready.  If you go to the Netscape login screen on Suzanne's machine
and select your profile that you created earlier today, then you'll be all set
with permissions to edit the /cad/datsville/ area and upload new images.

I'm posting this reply from her machine (ironic, huh? :) and I uploaded a test
image just to make sure everything was all set.

--Todd