 Administrative / General / 3007
3006  |  3008
Subject:
Speaking of cancelling posts... (was Re: Please cancel post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 23:22:07 GMT

I'm unable to cancel my posts via slrn. slrn has a cancel feature, but
whenever I try to use it, my cancel message is rejected. Todd, can you help
me figure out why? Hopefully, some sort of useful message happens in your
logs.

After posting this message, I'm gonna try to cancel it. And I'll also post
the error message I get...