 Administrative / General / 298
    Re: Thread view! —Mike Stanley
   (...) Looks like it is showing up as a new thread with lots of references. (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Thread view! —Todd Lehman
   (...) Righto -- it's the same thread (per se), but it's a new subject-line or sub-thread on the main thread. Threads, strictly speaking, are purely reference-defined. Free Agent has a conflibberjibbet for saying whether or not you want sub-threads (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Thread view! —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yeah, that's it. I'm mainly replying to this to try to generate the error I have dealt with before. Just checked the thread thing. I'm not sure it would be obvious to most people what it is, but it seemed obvious since I was looking for it. (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)