 Administrative / General / 2967
    Re: REGARDING A MESSAGE A FEW DAYS AGO. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) er, ah, yes... well some of us have different sorts of handicaps. Wait, wait... I meant to do that! I never make misteaks. You doubt me? Well, did I *say* I was talking about John Newton? Now did I? Huh? :-) I was talking about John Morgan all (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: REGARDING A MESSAGE A FEW DAYS AGO. —John Morgan
   (...) Hee hee... Well ,actually I do have a different sort of handicap. Ever hear of "ankylosing spondilitus'? I take a lot of medication simply to be able to endure the day <sigh> but one of the side effects is a bit of dyslexia and I have to be (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)