 Administrative / General / 2945
    Is this OK? —Scott Smallbeck
   On my trading page I have created links to the PAUSE database (not the images themselves) for the sets I have available. Is this the proper way to do this or should I download the images and host them myself? The page is at: (URL) Smallbeck (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Is this OK? —Larry Pieniazek
     My understanding here (warning, I ain't the management) is that links that sort of "can" a search for you are OK. So is copying an image and hosting it on your own space. Here are two examples of such which I feel are perfectly OK: They happen to be (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Is this OK? —Todd Lehman
   (...) --Todd (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)