 Administrative / General / 2888
  Re: Email postings

(...) I have used it, but I still prefer mutt. Plus I haven't figured out how to hook into several NNTP servers, since, I'd need one for RTL, I have one for palm stuff, and there is another 1 or two with a few groups. *sigh* I don't want to run a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Email postings

(...) In your .slrnrc file, make lines like this: server news.goshen.edu .jnewsrc-goshen server lugnet.com .jnewsrc-lugnet server news.vmware.com .jnewsrc-vmware server news.massena.com .jnewsrc-pilot And then make corresponding aliases: alias (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)