 Administrative / General / 2870
  Re: What happened to the logo on the Main Lugnet page?

(...) p.s. I'm only calling Netscape "Nutscrape" to be fair to Internet Exploiter, which, it's been pointed out to me, isn't the only web browser with bugs. :) I personally prefer Nutscrape to Exploiter. :) --Todd (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: What happened to the logo on the Main Lugnet page?

(...) I prefer lynx, myself. But I use IE since the last time I tried lynx for any real stretch of time it had serious problems with several pages. The parts you want and nothing else? (URL) - Just Another Brick Auction Why pay eBay? Run your own (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)