 Administrative / General / 2825
    automatically appended taglines —Todd Lehman
   (...) I don't think people are adding it voluntarily. It seems to have appeared out of the blue on December 28, 1998, and is being appended to every message originating from the lego-robotics@crynwr.com mailing list (which is gatewayed with the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: automatically appended taglines —Robert Munafo
   (...) Yeah, I understand that now. I thought everyone was actually putting it in their own SIG files because the website was so good. (It *is* a good web site, but after a while I was starting to wonder if it was some kind of mass hypnosis (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)