 Administrative / General / 2722
  (canceled)

  Re: Any casualties from those Slizers Yet??

(...) Not for lugnet in general, but for lugnet.admin.general, yes. Redirecting to lugnet.general. :-) (...) Ouch! :-( How old was the person who launched the disc? (...) CTS = Carpel Tunnel Syndrome? --Todd (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Any casualties from those Slizers Yet??

(...) uhm, Crummy Targeting Skills? :-, Seriously, I'm not so worried about getting hit in the eye from something that's so hard to aim anyway... Also, how much force can those shooting arms really give to these disks? Maybe it's because I don't (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)