 Administrative / General / 2715
  poweruser.cgi

todd, is it possible to create bookmarks (in netscape 4.61, for example) that utilize the poweruser.cgi bar across the top, but with a URL other than lugnet.com in the lower frame??? so far the closest i've come is posting a link here and then (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: poweruser.cgi

(...) I'm not aware of any browser features that summon up bookmarked pages into a specific frame window. (That would be kind of cool, though! Maybe when Mozilla gets more stabilized... :-) But you could always just save the HTML source from the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: poweruser.cgi

(...) killer, Todd.. i did it and it's sweet.. i just went ahead and created a framset page local with frame names matching yours, then put my standard homepage in the "main" frame.. i just mod'ed the links you have on the poweruser bar and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)