 Administrative / General / 2710
  Re: Web interface search results

Do we REALLY need the precision that seconds bring us? :-) I'd vote for days or at least hours. Even for a non human readable API like this one, go with data that's understandable to humans and let the machines keep the books straight. (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Web interface search results

(...) "Admiral, if we go by the book, like Lietennant Saavik, hours would seem like days."[1] (...) Days are certainly human-readable and intuitive and okie-fine for relative times expressed counting backward from "now," but what about absolute (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Web interface search results

(...) Just the sound that was made as I released the bow string and the arrow dug itself into the concrete wall behind the target... Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)