 Administrative / General / 2635
Re: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 00:31:03 GMT

On Thu, Aug 19, 1999 at 12:00:22AM +0000, Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> writes:

And another part of the terms should be for him to use a signature.  That's
another one of the things I've pushed for a long time that he's FLAT OUT
IGNORED and therefore REFUSED to change (rather arrogantly).

Because of the way I access the internet I am unable to use a signature.

You might be able to, after all.  According to your NNTP headers, You appear
to be using Netscape 4.03 for Win95:

I'm not too familiar with that version, but I know that 4.5 has sig-file
capability:

In the Edit > Preferences menu, go to the Mail & Newsgroups > Identity
section...  Is there a box labeled Signature File in your version?  If so,
then you can specify the name of a _short_ text file, and this will
automagically be appended to each message you post.

Hope this helps,

Of course, he might be using *lab* computers, where he shares his setup
with everone else.

In that case, you can set up the preferences on a floppy, including your
bookmarks and such.  I believe there is a user app that will let you do
that.

Ciao!

--
Death is a once in a lifetime experience.

The Doctor What: "What, Doctor What"             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC