 Administrative / General / 2532
Re: QOTD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 03:13:12 GMT

Tim Rueger <rueger@io.com> wrote:
I missed the earlier discussion.  There's a
cool moderated alt newsgroup (!) called
alt.humor.best-of-usenet - how 'bout a

Which reminds me of one of my favorite (1) usenet group names:
rec.humor.funny. I like what it implies about the rest of the rec.humor
hierarchy.

(1) alt.ctrl.del is also pretty cool