 Administrative / General / 2525
Re: Question about the CFV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 01:39:32 GMT

Paul Sinasohn <bearitone@my-deja.com> wrote:
I find it interesting that this does NOT come from the LUGNET administration.
If the administration doesn't agree to abide by the outcome of the vote, what
is the point of taking it?

And has anyone found out how old J. Wilson is? IMHO... There should be a huge
difference in how to react to the behavior described depending on the age of
the person.....

He's old enough to be studying at a university.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/   (still in Beta)