 Administrative / General / 2520
  Re: CFV: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

(...) No, you're missing out! I occasionally read his posts for a quick laugh or two. [1] Greg "..A year later, I was transferred to the moon, worse pay, better hours.." Majewski citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) Though they usually end up with me shouting (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CFV: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

I know, but with politics and work getting most of my anger, a quick delete works for me. The quote to Onyx (sp?)?) did it for me, I guess. Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.starwars)