 Administrative / General / 2404
    Re: Posting Twice!!! —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) <clip> Todd, MS Outlook Express may be bad, but my understanding was Fraser was using the web interface to post, not Outlook Express. Ben Gatrelle (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Posting Twice!!! —Todd Lehman
   (...) Whoops, you're absolutely right. I get MSOE and MSIE mixed up all the time. Fraser was using MS Internet Exploiter, not MS Look Out!. It's IE5 that's doing the evil. --Todd (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)