 Administrative / General / 2328
Re: Allocation of member #'s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 02:51:19 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ed Jones writes:
Well from what I've read so far, people do care.  So let me throw out another
possibility - CLSotW numbers - it covers the majoirty of "oldtimers", they
already exist in LUGNET and could be "programmed" to a direct link to the
CLSotW archives.  And just so there is no misunderstanding, yes I was CLSotW
Number 1 but Todd should have Number 1, I would use the Number 35 (my second
win - I had to look up the number).  Multiple winners could only choose one of
their CLSotW numbers, the other would be available to "oldtimers".

I like that idea! It gives me a chance at some nice numbers: 44 and 100 :)
--Bram