 Administrative / General / 2320
Re: Traffic page format.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:32:59 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Don Heyse" <donnell_heyse@adc.spam.go.away.com>
writes:

I don't have a problem with wrapping.  The number columns just seem to use a
bigger font.  Here's my font settings:

Both columns use the same font in the HTML.  I'm almost 100% positive that
you're seeing a browser bug.  You're using Netscape 4, right?  NS4 seems to
get font sizes wrong when displaying pages sometimes after it's been running
for a long time.  I think it seems to have something to do with running low
on memory too.

Anyway, after a reboot, do you still see the same problem?

Yeah, the reboot fixed it.  Weird.