 Administrative / General / 2289
2288  |  2290
Subject:
A public apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 10:42:05 GMT

Public apologies to Todd and all readers of lugnet.market.buy-sell-
trade;

I had neglected to read Todd's terms of use fully, and posted auction
updates to .buy-sell-trade, which is not allowed. It seemed like a
suitable place to post to, and since I wasn't looking to buy anything, I
wasn't subscribed to it and hence didn't see Todd's first message.

Grovelling apologies to one and all. Future auction updates will be to
.market.auction, which I am subscribed to.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK