 Administrative / General / 2280
2279  |  2281
Subject:
Lugnet archive server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:04:44 GMT

I don't know if this has already been suggested, for reasons that should
become apparent soon :)

I don't really have time to browse the Lugnet newsgroups anymore,
because they have grown over the last few months.. and take ages to load
into my browser. And as I don't get chance to read them, they just grow
and grow!

Would it be possible to have a recent.lugnet.com news-server that only
contained messages from the last 2-4 weeks or so?

Actually, it's just occurred to me that I could limit my browser to only
annoying for the newsgroups that I want lots of information for, is
probably less work!

So yeah, I think it would be nice, but if it's not desirable and/or not
a 5-minute fix then that's okay too!

Thanks,
Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!