 Administrative / General / 2268
    OOPS.HTML still doing its job —Kevin Salm
   Just checking out the evil Ebay and came across Todd's OOPS.HTML (URL) have not seen this in several weeks, which is good. But I got a good chuckle from it just now. Just wanted to post here and report that it remains a very effective tool in the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: OOPS.HTML still doing its job —Kevin Salm
    Kevin Salm wrote in message ... (...) Okay, got ahead of myself a bit. There are at least four lots by the same seller that I have found with the improper links to the Lugnet set database. This is going to cause a few people to become annoyed since (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)