 Administrative / General / 2252
Re: Collapsing the lugnet.loc.uk hierarchy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 21:51:31 GMT

Can you move the articles that are in groups about to go bye bye for now
to higher in the hierarchy? Or mail them back to the authors and suggest
reposting?

Most of the messages are of the "anyone here?" type, but I'll probably mail
the authors with the URLs of their messages so they can find them easily if
they want to repost them elsewhere.  They'll probably actually stay around
in the web archive as well.

--Todd