 Administrative / General / 2206
    Re: appeals mainly to adults —Eric Kingsley
   (...) This is exactly why I like it here so much. For so many years I did not build with Lego because "society" said it was a toy and a 30 year old should not build with Lego (Society and Peer presure suck some times). Then one day I was helping my (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

        Re: appeals mainly to adults —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Well said Eric! I agree, Todd deserves a lot of credit. I also liked your point about how society looks upon a 30 year old playing with toys. Boy did that bring back memories. I left my dark ages in 1979 (at age 26) and was thrown into the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)