 Administrative / General / 2087
    Re: member id's: simple numbers or something more? —Greg Majewski
   (...) Oh! Oh! I can explain this one! My last name is pronounced muh-JEH-skee, but people always say muh-JOOS-kee, which led to the nickname Juice for me. Also, my favorite color is orange which led some people to call me Orange Juice, which let to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

        Re: member id's: simple numbers or something more? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Hey, that's a pretty great story! It's always fun to hear how nicknames come about. (...) Well, keep in mind, the goal here is to discourage (in a mechanical way) general "aliases" or "handles" or "screen names." You probably wouldn't be able (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

        Re: member id's: simple numbers or something more? —Greg Majewski
   (...) No, my father's first name is Michael and he is the one who registered our internet service. With my service, you can only have one "name," so it has always been Mmaje for me until I registered with Yahoo!, but even then when I posted to RTL, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)