 Administrative / General / 2014
Re: Allocation of member #'s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 04:31:16 GMT

Who gets 007?...easy....the person who can do the best imitation of Bond

Here's my attempt....

"The name's Bond.....James Bond..."

How's that?....I challenge anyone to beat that.

Sanjay

Patricia Schempp wrote in message <377C5D34.B5DD412@clemson.edu>...
I think for continuity's sake, the numbers should all have the same number • of
digits.  Having some with on, some with two or three would be confusing. • But
I guess you could always do the 005, 083 thing.  Hmm...who gets 007?