 Administrative / General / 1999
  Re: Temp pic space on LUGNET

Thanks for the comment Todd, it was just an idea. In responce to the others. Some people that are very interested in sharing LEGO train or other related LEGO topics may not be so familiar with *ALL* the techno non-sense that is needed to "just get a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Temp pic space on LUGNET

(...) Oh yes, I totally agree. It would totally rock to be able to provide this. But all things considered, it's just not feasable right now. Maybe someday. I totally agree that it could be far easier than some of the hoops that have to be jumped (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)