 Administrative / General / 1829
    Improper threading (Was: Re: small request) —Jeff Stembel
   Hey Todd, for the past couple days, a couple of my replies have started new threads as opposed to threading from the message I'm answering. I use the web interface, so it isn't a newsreader problem. Do you have any idea why this might be happening? (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Improper threading (Was: Re: small request) —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Oops, I just reloaded the message and it threaded. Weird. Nevermind about the problem. :) Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)