 Administrative / General / 1805
Re: Sorry for the double posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:56:09 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Marcus Fischer Mellbin" <marcus-NO-SPAM-AT-fischer-
mellbin.com> writes:
I was with Marcus when he wrote the two letters on Mindstorms in China.
First he posted one - and got an error message. Later he posted a new one
- and got another error message.

After that I wanted to re-submit Marcus as user, and then I see both
postings on the list!?

Please delete this posting and the first of the two from Marcus. I will
follow up on the relevant list to find out whats happening.

Franz-Michael,

Do you recall what error message Marcus received when he posted?  Also, is
it possible that he pressed the 'Esc' key or the browser's 'Stop' button
while posting the first message, upon realizing that it was missing his
site's URL, but the first message still got through?

Anyway, I manually cancelled message #5312 (the first of the pair) and left
message #5313 in place.  Diff output for the two articles appears below...

--Todd

[followups set to lugnet.admin.general]

   % diff 5312 5313

   1c1