 Administrative / General / 1796
1795  |  1797
Subject:
IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Software Download Templates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 00:31:09 GMT

I need to ask for help from those of you who have created utilities that are
designed for use with LDraw or LDraw .dat format files.  ldraw.org will be
offering a centralized download section for these utilities.  If you have
created one of these utilities, please download the download page template and
fill it out to fit your utility.  The template is at:

http://www.ldraw.org/download/software/template.html

Once you have done a page for your utility(ies), please email them to me at
tim@zacktron.com under this subject header.  I would appreciate it if this
were done promptly so the process of constructing this download area can go
smoothly.

The centralized download area does by no means intend to detract from each
individual's website.  Its purpose is to provide a one-stop download and
information area for users of this website.  It provides links to each utility
creator's website and email address.

If you have any questions regarding the download area or this template, please
feel free to email me at tim@zacktron.com

Thanks!!

-Tim Courtney
ldraw.org Project Coordinator