 Administrative / General / 1792
  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

Hi Todd, (...) Even though I have to admit that I have used direct image links (but with credit for the source) in some of my eBay auctions, I have to agree with this argument, and will copy images in the future. (...) Looks like you already have (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

(...) Horst, Here it is (attached below). Note that there are four lines in it that you'll need to redefine with your own server-specific stuff: 1. The path to perl (top of the file) 2. The directory where your images are stored (top of the code) 3. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)